These are some of the contact info that I have.. you are welcome to use them.. 
It may help you or not.. But I try all of them until I can get some results.. 
If not that is when I get the customer in the middle too.  

Good luck.

Tracy
A. Hartman

Senior
Implementation Analyst- NI

SPS
Commerce - The Intelligent Way to Work with Trading Partners

Direct
– 612-326-7495

Fax
– 612-435-9564

[email protected]

www.spscommerce.com





SPS
Contact:

 

Brian
 Heimann

SPS
Commerce Contact Phone: 888-739-3232



SPS Commerce Contact Phone: 888-739-3232 SPS
Commerce Contact Fax: 612-435-9407 SPS Commerce Contact email: 
[email protected]

To: [email protected]
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:14:34 -0400
Subject: [EDI-L] SPS Commerce - Anyon Competent There?


















 



  


    
      
      
      Does anyone know the name of a "goto person" at SPS Commerce?



They've had an EDI set-up for one of our sustomers screwed up since June of 
2010 -- which I didn't care so much about until the customer started issuing 
chargebacks for bad/missing EDI; if it matches the customnmer's set-up, it 
rejects at SPS; if it matches SPS's set-up, it doesn;t get to the customer.



Their "Retail Services" and "Customer Service" email addresses do not seem to 
be at all responsive -- I receive the automated acknowledgement, and then 
silence.



If anyone has had good luck with SPS Commerce and has reached someone who knows 
what they're doing, could you be so kind as to share a name and phone number?



Many thanks.



Jim Guthrie



    
     

    
    






                                          

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to