> Does anyone know the name of a "goto person" at ...

What I do in these situations is, I call the company's main switchboard, 
press '0' to reach a human being, introduce myself and explain my problem.

I always get connected to someone who can get me where I need to go.

Often I end up with  someone way higher in the food chain than I needed 
...but that seems only to add some real motivation for the worker bees. 
Strange how that works.

Michael C. Mattias
Tal Systems Inc.
Racine WI
[email protected]



------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to