Nice. If and when you get to it, turn it into once of these: 
https://apereo.github.io/cas/development/integration/Configuring-SAML-SP-Integrations.html
 

--Misagh 

> From: "vnick" <[email protected]>
> To: "CAS Community" <[email protected]>
> Cc: "Misagh Moayyed" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 11:46:57 AM
> Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Re: [cas-user] CAS 5.2.x SAML IdP Issues

> I'm writing a SAML authentication extension for the Guacamole Project
> (http://guacamole.apache.org).
> -Nick

> On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 1:24:24 PM UTC-5, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
>> Cool. Who exactly is the SP in this scenario?

>> --Misagh

>>> From: "vnick" < [email protected] >
>>> To: "CAS Community" < [email protected] >
>>> Cc: "Misagh Moayyed" < [email protected] >
>>> Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 10:48:25 AM
>>> Subject: [SOLVED] Re: [cas-user] CAS 5.2.x SAML IdP Issues

>>> Well, this put me on the right path - turns out the number of services the 
>>> log
>>> file told me was loading just happened to match what was in the services
>>> directory, but the CAS configuration was not pointing at anything but the
>>> default location, so it wasn't actually loading my services. Problem is
>>> resolved - all works well, now!
>>> -Nick

>>> On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 12:29:00 PM UTC-5, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
>>>> Do you have other JSON service definitions in the registry? Anything with a
>>>> lower evaluation order or a more relaxed regex pattern?

>>>> --Misagh

>>>>> From: "vnick" < [email protected] >
>>>>> To: "CAS Community" < [email protected] >
>>>>> Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 10:15:40 AM
>>>>> Subject: [cas-user] CAS 5.2.x SAML IdP Issues

>>>>> Hey, everyone,
>>>>> I'm trying to get SAML2 authentication working against my CAS server. 
>>>>> I've got
>>>>> CAS protocol authentications working just fine, but am struggling getting 
>>>>> the
>>>>> SAML IdP configured correctly. I have the following items configured in 
>>>>> my main
>>>>> CAS configuration:

>>>>> ## SAML Provider
>>>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.entityId= https://server.domain.com/cas/idp
>>>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.hostName= server.domain.com
>>>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.scope= domain.com
>>>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.cacheExpirationMinutes=30
>>>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.failFast=true
>>>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.location=file:///etc/cas/saml
>>>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.privateKeyAlgName=RSA
>>>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.requireValidMetadata=true
>>>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.logout.forceSignedLogoutRequests=true
>>>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.logout.singleLogoutCallbacksDisabled=false
>>>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.response.skewAllowance=0
>>>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.response.signError=false
>>>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.response.useAttributeFriendlyName=true

>>>>> I also have a JSON-based service registry configured, and have the 
>>>>> following
>>>>> entry for the SP that I'm trying to authenticate with:

>>>>> {
>>>>> "@class": "org.apereo.cas.support.saml.services.SamlRegisteredService",
>>>>> "serviceId": " https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/tokens ",
>>>>> "name": "GuacamoleSAML",
>>>>> "id": 1002,
>>>>> "evaluationsOrder": 1002,
>>>>> "metadataLocation": "file:///etc/cas/saml/sp-guacamole.xml"
>>>>> }

>>>>> and, finally, I used the web site mentioned in the CAS SAML IdP 
>>>>> documentation to
>>>>> generate the metadata:

>>>>> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>>>>> <md:EntityDescriptor xmlns:md="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:metadata"
>>>>> validUntil="2018-02-17T03:16:28Z"
>>>>> cacheDuration="PT604800S"
>>>>> entityID=" https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/tokens ">
>>>>> <md:SPSSODescriptor AuthnRequestsSigned="false" 
>>>>> WantAssertionsSigned="false"
>>>>> protocolSupportEnumeration="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol">
>>>>> <md:NameIDFormat>urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:unspecified</md:NameIDFormat>
>>>>> <md:AssertionConsumerService
>>>>> Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-POST"
>>>>> Location=" https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/ext/saml/callback "
>>>>> index="1" />
>>>>> </md:SPSSODescriptor>
>>>>> </md:EntityDescriptor>

>>>>> However, every time I try to authenticate with this app, I receive the 
>>>>> following
>>>>> error:

>>>>> 2018-02-15 12:12:52,559 INFO
>>>>> [org.apereo.cas.support.saml.web.idp.profile.AbstractSamlProfileHandlerController]
>>>>> - <Received SAML profile request [/cas/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO]>
>>>>> 2018-02-15 12:12:52,581 ERROR
>>>>> [org.apereo.cas.support.saml.web.idp.profile.AbstractSamlProfileHandlerController]
>>>>> - <CAS has found a match for service [ 
>>>>> https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/tokens ]
>>>>> in registry but the match is not defined as a SAML service>

>>>>> I can't seem to get much more detail - I think something must be wrong 
>>>>> with my
>>>>> logging configuration, because I can't get any debugging. Also, most of 
>>>>> the
>>>>> parameters in the cas configuration file for SAML (cas.authn.samlIdp.*) 
>>>>> seem to
>>>>> lack documentation - for example, I feel like this could be related to the
>>>>> "cas.authn.samlIdp.scope= domain.com ", but there's no documentation on 
>>>>> what's
>>>>> expected or acceptable for the scope, and whether this would generate the 
>>>>> error
>>>>> message I'm seeing above? Other than that, as far as I can tell, my JSON
>>>>> service entry matches the documentation, is valid JSON, and defines the
>>>>> mentioned service as a SAML service, so its unclear to me what's leading 
>>>>> to
>>>>> this error.

>>>>> Any pointers would be appreciated!

>>>>> -Nick

>>>>> --
>>>>> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
>>>>> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
>>>>> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
>>>>> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
>>>>> ---
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>>>> "CAS
>>>>> Community" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>>>> email
>>>>> to [email protected] .
>>>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>>> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/abc5ef3d-26d5-4070-a08f-aa40db37a7fc%40apereo.org
>>>>> .

>>> --
>>> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
>>> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
>>> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
>>> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>> "CAS
>>> Community" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>> email
>>> to [email protected] .
>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/b90e201e-a2aa-4116-aadc-4eea986b54f9%40apereo.org
>>> .

> --
> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS
> Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email
> to [email protected] .
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/a73bc1a6-1b6a-4d11-b33e-8185c466e0c9%40apereo.org
> .

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/293825973.14735530.1518726677811.JavaMail.zimbra%40unicon.net.

Reply via email to