Cool. Who exactly is the SP in this scenario? 

--Misagh 

> From: "vnick" <[email protected]>
> To: "CAS Community" <[email protected]>
> Cc: "Misagh Moayyed" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 10:48:25 AM
> Subject: [SOLVED] Re: [cas-user] CAS 5.2.x SAML IdP Issues

> Well, this put me on the right path - turns out the number of services the log
> file told me was loading just happened to match what was in the services
> directory, but the CAS configuration was not pointing at anything but the
> default location, so it wasn't actually loading my services. Problem is
> resolved - all works well, now!
> -Nick

> On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 12:29:00 PM UTC-5, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
>> Do you have other JSON service definitions in the registry? Anything with a
>> lower evaluation order or a more relaxed regex pattern?

>> --Misagh

>>> From: "vnick" < [email protected] >
>>> To: "CAS Community" < [email protected] >
>>> Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 10:15:40 AM
>>> Subject: [cas-user] CAS 5.2.x SAML IdP Issues

>>> Hey, everyone,
>>> I'm trying to get SAML2 authentication working against my CAS server. I've 
>>> got
>>> CAS protocol authentications working just fine, but am struggling getting 
>>> the
>>> SAML IdP configured correctly. I have the following items configured in my 
>>> main
>>> CAS configuration:

>>> ## SAML Provider
>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.entityId= https://server.domain.com/cas/idp
>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.hostName= server.domain.com
>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.scope= domain.com
>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.cacheExpirationMinutes=30
>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.failFast=true
>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.location=file:///etc/cas/saml
>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.privateKeyAlgName=RSA
>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.requireValidMetadata=true
>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.logout.forceSignedLogoutRequests=true
>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.logout.singleLogoutCallbacksDisabled=false
>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.response.skewAllowance=0
>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.response.signError=false
>>> cas.authn.samlIdp.response.useAttributeFriendlyName=true

>>> I also have a JSON-based service registry configured, and have the following
>>> entry for the SP that I'm trying to authenticate with:

>>> {
>>> "@class": "org.apereo.cas.support.saml.services.SamlRegisteredService",
>>> "serviceId": " https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/tokens ",
>>> "name": "GuacamoleSAML",
>>> "id": 1002,
>>> "evaluationsOrder": 1002,
>>> "metadataLocation": "file:///etc/cas/saml/sp-guacamole.xml"
>>> }

>>> and, finally, I used the web site mentioned in the CAS SAML IdP 
>>> documentation to
>>> generate the metadata:

>>> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>>> <md:EntityDescriptor xmlns:md="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:metadata"
>>> validUntil="2018-02-17T03:16:28Z"
>>> cacheDuration="PT604800S"
>>> entityID=" https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/tokens ">
>>> <md:SPSSODescriptor AuthnRequestsSigned="false" WantAssertionsSigned="false"
>>> protocolSupportEnumeration="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol">
>>> <md:NameIDFormat>urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:unspecified</md:NameIDFormat>
>>> <md:AssertionConsumerService
>>> Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-POST"
>>> Location=" https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/ext/saml/callback "
>>> index="1" />
>>> </md:SPSSODescriptor>
>>> </md:EntityDescriptor>

>>> However, every time I try to authenticate with this app, I receive the 
>>> following
>>> error:

>>> 2018-02-15 12:12:52,559 INFO
>>> [org.apereo.cas.support.saml.web.idp.profile.AbstractSamlProfileHandlerController]
>>> - <Received SAML profile request [/cas/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO]>
>>> 2018-02-15 12:12:52,581 ERROR
>>> [org.apereo.cas.support.saml.web.idp.profile.AbstractSamlProfileHandlerController]
>>> - <CAS has found a match for service [ https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/tokens 
>>> ]
>>> in registry but the match is not defined as a SAML service>

>>> I can't seem to get much more detail - I think something must be wrong with 
>>> my
>>> logging configuration, because I can't get any debugging. Also, most of the
>>> parameters in the cas configuration file for SAML (cas.authn.samlIdp.*) 
>>> seem to
>>> lack documentation - for example, I feel like this could be related to the
>>> "cas.authn.samlIdp.scope= domain.com ", but there's no documentation on 
>>> what's
>>> expected or acceptable for the scope, and whether this would generate the 
>>> error
>>> message I'm seeing above? Other than that, as far as I can tell, my JSON
>>> service entry matches the documentation, is valid JSON, and defines the
>>> mentioned service as a SAML service, so its unclear to me what's leading to
>>> this error.

>>> Any pointers would be appreciated!

>>> -Nick

>>> --
>>> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
>>> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
>>> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
>>> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>> "CAS
>>> Community" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>> email
>>> to [email protected] .
>>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>>> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/abc5ef3d-26d5-4070-a08f-aa40db37a7fc%40apereo.org
>>> .

> --
> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS
> Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email
> to [email protected] .
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/b90e201e-a2aa-4116-aadc-4eea986b54f9%40apereo.org
> .

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1173310562.14723873.1518719060913.JavaMail.zimbra%40unicon.net.

Reply via email to