Do you have other JSON service definitions in the registry? Anything with a 
lower evaluation order or a more relaxed regex pattern? 

--Misagh 

> From: "vnick" <[email protected]>
> To: "CAS Community" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 10:15:40 AM
> Subject: [cas-user] CAS 5.2.x SAML IdP Issues

> Hey, everyone,
> I'm trying to get SAML2 authentication working against my CAS server. I've got
> CAS protocol authentications working just fine, but am struggling getting the
> SAML IdP configured correctly. I have the following items configured in my 
> main
> CAS configuration:

> ## SAML Provider
> cas.authn.samlIdp.entityId=https://server.domain.com/cas/idp
> cas.authn.samlIdp.hostName=server.domain.com
> cas.authn.samlIdp.scope=domain.com
> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.cacheExpirationMinutes=30
> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.failFast=true
> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.location=file:///etc/cas/saml
> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.privateKeyAlgName=RSA
> cas.authn.samlIdp.metadata.requireValidMetadata=true
> cas.authn.samlIdp.logout.forceSignedLogoutRequests=true
> cas.authn.samlIdp.logout.singleLogoutCallbacksDisabled=false
> cas.authn.samlIdp.response.skewAllowance=0
> cas.authn.samlIdp.response.signError=false
> cas.authn.samlIdp.response.useAttributeFriendlyName=true

> I also have a JSON-based service registry configured, and have the following
> entry for the SP that I'm trying to authenticate with:

> {
> "@class": "org.apereo.cas.support.saml.services.SamlRegisteredService",
> "serviceId": "https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/tokens";,
> "name": "GuacamoleSAML",
> "id": 1002,
> "evaluationsOrder": 1002,
> "metadataLocation": "file:///etc/cas/saml/sp-guacamole.xml"
> }

> and, finally, I used the web site mentioned in the CAS SAML IdP documentation 
> to
> generate the metadata:

> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <md:EntityDescriptor xmlns:md="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:metadata"
> validUntil="2018-02-17T03:16:28Z"
> cacheDuration="PT604800S"
> entityID="https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/tokens";>
> <md:SPSSODescriptor AuthnRequestsSigned="false" WantAssertionsSigned="false"
> protocolSupportEnumeration="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol">
> <md:NameIDFormat>urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:unspecified</md:NameIDFormat>
> <md:AssertionConsumerService
> Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-POST"
> Location="https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/ext/saml/callback";
> index="1" />
> </md:SPSSODescriptor>
> </md:EntityDescriptor>

> However, every time I try to authenticate with this app, I receive the 
> following
> error:

> 2018-02-15 12:12:52,559 INFO
> [org.apereo.cas.support.saml.web.idp.profile.AbstractSamlProfileHandlerController]
> - <Received SAML profile request [/cas/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO]>
> 2018-02-15 12:12:52,581 ERROR
> [org.apereo.cas.support.saml.web.idp.profile.AbstractSamlProfileHandlerController]
> - <CAS has found a match for service [https://1.2.3.4/guacamole/api/tokens] in
> registry but the match is not defined as a SAML service>

> I can't seem to get much more detail - I think something must be wrong with my
> logging configuration, because I can't get any debugging. Also, most of the
> parameters in the cas configuration file for SAML (cas.authn.samlIdp.*) seem 
> to
> lack documentation - for example, I feel like this could be related to the
> "cas.authn.samlIdp.scope=domain.com", but there's no documentation on what's
> expected or acceptable for the scope, and whether this would generate the 
> error
> message I'm seeing above? Other than that, as far as I can tell, my JSON
> service entry matches the documentation, is valid JSON, and defines the
> mentioned service as a SAML service, so its unclear to me what's leading to
> this error.

> Any pointers would be appreciated!

> -Nick

> --
> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS
> Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email
> to [email protected] .
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/abc5ef3d-26d5-4070-a08f-aa40db37a7fc%40apereo.org
> .

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/1493015488.14716721.1518715738613.JavaMail.zimbra%40unicon.net.

Reply via email to