-I/usr/include/libpng10
Without specifying that it's an include path "-I", it becomes
as file to compile, which is what gcc is complaining about.
Mark.
On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Me wrote:
> That's where the png.h file is...
>
> > Uhuh...
> >
> > On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Me wrote:
> >
> >> I think it cut off. Let me see if I can get the whole gcc line.
> >>
> >> gcc -m32 -O2 -fno-strength-reduce -fno-strict-aliasing -ansi -pedantic
> >> -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wundef /usr/include/libpng10 -I../..
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> >> -I../../exports/include -Dlinux -D__i386__ -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=199309L
> >> -D_POSIX_SOURCE -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE
> >> -D_GNU_SOURCE -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO -c -o xcursorgen.o
> >> xcursorgen.c
> >> gcc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86
>
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86