On 3 January 2012 22:30, Gordon Joly <[email protected]> wrote: > Maybe I was thinking of the 2011 AGM. Since I cannot find the figures, > perhaps you could assist?
I don't remember any concerns about quorums at any of the general meetings (I've attended all of them). I've looked through the minutes of all the meetings (which are here, for future reference: http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/General_Meetings). The 2009 AGM had 24 members, which was far more than 10% of the total membership at the time. The 2010 AGM had 15 members, which might have been close to 10% - I'm not sure how many members we had at the time. The 2011 AGM minutes don't have the attendance numbers in (just X's - someone better find their notes and fill in the X's before the next AGM so we can approve the minutes), but the room was pretty much full and there were at least a few proxies, so I don't imagine there was a problem. So, the one that looks like it was closest to being inquorate was the 2010 AGM. I've taken a look through the history of the chapter's table on meta and found this: http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_chapters&diff=2268105&oldid=2264870 It's an update of the number of members from 71 to "~150" made in January 2011. That suggests that there were less than 150 members in April 2010, so the 2010 meeting was quorate and probably by quote a lot. _______________________________________________ Wikimedia UK mailing list [email protected] http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org
