Dear Gordon Joly and Charles Matthews,

I apologise unreservedly.

Having just had two staff members and seven trustees in a three hour
telecon using our evening going through detailed processes and plans
for WMUK, I can assure you that we certainly do pay attention, as you
might pick up from the trustees taking the time to promptly respond
here in addition to this meeting. If I need to repeat this point in
all correspondence on wikimediauk-l and avoid any impression of
flippancy, I am prepared to take that approach rather than a light
handed one that may be subject to any possible misinterpretation.

Thank you,
Fae
--
http://enwp.org/user_talk:fae
Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/faetags

On 3 January 2012 18:22, Gordon Joly <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 03/01/2012 16:34, Fae wrote:
>> It's a wiki; anyone can fix it, hint.;-)
>>
>> Fae
>>
> One of the most important aspects of a membership organization is the
> membership. In this case, we are members of a registered charity.
>
> The organization (and here, I mean the Trustees) should pay attention to
> membership, renewals, and maintaining communications etc.
>
> I find any flippancy disturbing....
>
> Gordo
>
> --
>
> Gordon Joly
> [email protected]
> http://www.joly.org.uk/
> Don't Leave Space To The Professionals!
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia UK mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
> WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

_______________________________________________
Wikimedia UK mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediauk-l
WMUK: http://uk.wikimedia.org

Reply via email to