Thanks so much for the help with this Fæ!

James Alexander
Legal and Community Advocacy
Wikimedia Foundation
(415) 839-6885 x6716 @jamesofur


On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Fæ <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 10 May 2014 19:02, Fæ <[email protected]> wrote:
> > ... I'll take a look at Faebot keeping
> > a table regularly synchronized on meta using the Google spreadsheets
> > API.
>
> For anyone that may be interested in seeing which WMF employees have
> what advanced permissions, there is now a wikitable on meta
> automatically generated from the Google spreadsheet that the WMF
> maintains.
>
> The table is at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMF_Advanced_Permissions
>
> I don't want to encourage folks to start relying on Google
> spreadsheets(!), however keeping spreadsheets like this in-sync with
> on-wiki tables is not a new issue. Anyone interested in how I did it
> can find a copy of the Python script at
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Faebot/code/advanced_permissions
>
> I have also asked for a meta bot flag, as I'm planning for Faebot to
> check/update the table once a week:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Requests_for_bot_status#Faebot
>
> Fae
> --
> [email protected] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Fae
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
> [email protected]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: 
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, 
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>

Reply via email to