I'm heading to bed but will follow up with you tomorrow from the office. Publishing is on for that sheet at the moment (that's what I'm using to show it through the link I gave) so not exactly sure what else you need but I'd love if faebot was able to help keep it synced up on wiki.
Actually, others may have figured it out (I know the one on wiki works), but I just noticed that particular link was broken somehow in my email (sysadmin got added to the end). The correct, working, link is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvhjkTJIpW2zdDl1bVBuOU1jQUJwOHd5YmhmSzFaZHc&single=true&gid=5&output=html James Alexander Legal and Community Advocacy Wikimedia Foundation (415) 839-6885 x6716 @jamesofur On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 2:58 AM, Fæ <[email protected]> wrote: > On 10 May 2014 19:02, Fæ <[email protected]> wrote: > > On 21/04/2014, James Alexander <[email protected]> wrote: > > ... > >> we ask for a use case for every rights request, you can see most of them > >> here > >> > https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvhjkTJIpW2zdDl1bVBuOU1jQUJwOHd5YmhmSzFaZHc&single=true&gid=5&output=htmlsysadmin > > > > James, if you open this spreadsheet and switch on publishing (go to > > File / Publish to the web...) then I'll take a look at Faebot keeping > > a table regularly synchronized on meta using the Google spreadsheets > > API. > > Ping. > > I would like to repeat my offer to add this extra level of openness to > this information, my email might have been lost in the long thread. Is > there a reason for not switching on publishing to the public > spreadsheet so that the community can refer to a maintained wiki-table > of the same data on meta rather than relying entirely on Google's > excellent but closed-source collaboration tools? > > Thanks, > Fae > -- > [email protected] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Fae > _______________________________________________ Wikimedia-l mailing list, guidelines at: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
