At 08:57 PM 9/26/2012, Terry Blanton wrote:
H,L & S

http://i.imgur.com/X7d8m.png

:-)

Well, I did think, immediately, on seeing the announcement web site, that this was a total trolling. However, Mr. Hardcastle has been around since at least 2008, with his Maxwell's Demons.

If he's trolling, he's putting a lot of work into it.

There can be long-term trolls. I wonder if a Philip Hardcastle is actually going to show up in San Francisco. And what kind of hat will he wear?

I do not recommend taking a checkbook to the meeting. "Fantastic opportunity" can be fantastic, all right.

However, if supplied devices actually work, under independent test, and not just at his say-so, ... everything changes, it all rearranges, just do what you think you should do. -- Bob Dylan, "Ramona."

Previously, test results, such as were reported, were about picoamps of anomalous current. You can bust the needle on a picoammeter by looking cross-eyed at it. So to speak.

Ah, times do change. There are going to be young people who ask, "needle?" What's that? What does a "needle" have to do with a meter? The probes?

Reply via email to