Initially, upon reading the statement below of Quenco's "Quantum Energy 
Converter",  I can't help but think how promising this technology is. The 
applications are endless,  such as turning your fireplace, woodstove, furnace, 
or 
campfire into a generator, and for that matter anywhere heat is generated.  
                                                                            
                                                                Even when I 
go for a jog (which I need to do regularly) I could wear clothing made of 
this material and wear a rechargeable battery pack and recharge it, for later 
use in my toy car,,, which, I hope Science will soon find a way to reduce 
my present huge sized body down to an equal size to fit into, and/or back 
again to jog and recharge the battery pack... just think of the savings in fuel 
costs.                                                                      
                                                     BTW, I have a few 
problems with Quenco's solution to the worlds problems... They  say  [ 1.] The 
use of quenco will create millions of new jobs (I say instead of creating new 
jobs, just replace the bad ones). They say [ 2.]  Potentially help feed 
billions of people (I say, if you feed billions, you'll get billions more). 
They say [3]. And reduce the damage being done to our World (I say it's 
possible, but not if you sell so much of this product that the entire world is 
covered in it).                                                                 
 
                                                                            
        In a message dated 9/26/12 8:38:51 AM EST, [email protected] 
writes:

<< They're coming out of the woodwork:
 
 http://www.quentron.com/index.html
 
 <quote>
 
 Quenco (Quantum Energy Convertor)
 POWER FOR EVERYONE
 
 We urgently need power that is cheap and clean
 
 Power that is limitless, reliable, and also mobile
 
 Quenco is the only 24/7 complete solution
 
 Quenco, is a thin film heat to power technology
 
 A genuine breakthrough in physics
 
 Ambient heat is converted into electrical power
 
 Solid state and needs no fuel or maintenance
 
 Imagine
 
 50 kW Power for electric vehicles - $10,000
 (Cheaper than batteries, and unlimited range)
 
 10 kW Home power systems - $5,000
 (off grid, no bills and a payback of just 2 years)
 and
 All the energy comes from the heat in ambient air
 (it works even if the air temp is -40)
 
 Also imagine
 
 Phones and Computers that never need charging
 Ultra-Computers with stacked CPUs that recycle heat
 Bionics, Tractors, Grow lights, Hydroponics, Air-con
 
 All royalties (est $200B/p.a) to go to NFP Foundations.
 
 The use of quenco will be create millions of new jobs
 
 Potentially help feed billions of people
 
 And reduce the damage being done to our World
 
 QUENCO
 Power for Everyone
 
 <end> >>
</HTML>

Reply via email to