On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Aussie Guy E-Cat <[email protected]>wrote:
> COP 6 powered mode. The first test I will request is of a single E-Cat > module and then when the 100 kW plant is ready to roll out, return to do > another test. I expect to learn a lot in the first test and will be better > able to tailor the 100 kW test protocol. We are on the same page with the > 25 deg C delta T for the first single E-Cat test. Hard to cock that up. > Well lets hope so. The 100 kW test plant will be using diathermic oil, so > we will fab up a recycling system with a similar, flow load wise, heat > exchanger that we will use in Oz. > On your test of the single module, if you use Rossi's October 6 setup to measure, how do you plan to make sure the measurements you acquire from the heat exchanger reflect the enthalpy accurately and are not due to such things as errors in thermocouple placement? And do you recall what NASA's Michael A. Nelson, quoted in Krivit's blog via an FOI request, said? It was that you should test an "ottoman" sized (Oct 6) device for 2 or more weeks (with a substantial sustained output of "excess" power) to rule out stored or chemical energy from conventional fuels. I think that's a bit pessimistic but I also think 24 hours is probably not long enough. Here's the link to the (I think official) NASA slide: http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2011/11/10/nasa-engineer-explains-why-rossi-demos-failed/ As for what you say of your credentials and considering how you view all of this, I'd respond that I find it scary. But that's another issue entirely. I think your asking to buy an E-cat is a really good idea and I wish you the best of good luck in getting a test soon. Of course, I don't think you will.

