Amazing statements. Again with no basis in fact. Just more straw man
totally negative spin stuff. I've been a power system engineer for
probably longer than you have been alive. I do know how to construct a
test of the E-Cat. I have also been used by several patent attorneys and
investor groups around Australia to devise tests for OU devices, which I
should add the inventors never agreed to.
What information I can share as I move through the process I will share.
However that is not the intent of the process. My intent is to make
money from the E-Cat.
AG
On 11/20/2011 6:59 PM, Mary Yugo wrote:
I'm with Robert L. I don't think you will ever be offered a test.
But if you are, I'll be happy to talk with you by phone and make very
detailed suggestions for making sure your tests are valid --if you'd
like.
The first and foremost suggestion is to allow Rossi to supply NOTHING
except the E-cat and maybe the frequency generator whatever that is--
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I can't emphasize that too much.
You will need to plan for your own power supply (Rossi to supply
specifications), power input measuring equipment, coolant circuit --
keep it liquid-- no steam, no heat exchanger-- and all your own flow
meters and temperature measuring devices. More details if you actually
get a scheduled appointment for the test-- as much detail as you
need. YOU not Rossi will need to decide how long to run and you will
need enough people to make sure it goes several days or more.
I was tempted to do this myself (order a 100 kW machine) but I don't
really need to tie up $200K for a long time and I don't think Rossi is
really selling the E-cats.
One interesting detail -- what is the "frequencies" device and who
provides that but it doesn't matter where that comes from as long as
you check what's in it, and most of all, it's electrical power
consumption.
Good going. I hope you get an E-cat. I doubt that you will.