I don't mean to be disagreeable here and it's possible that my perspective
is colored by the hearing loss in my right ear, but I find music coming
through the Bluez 2 headphones to be very good. I suppose that might be
because I hear the stereophonic effect more completely via bone conduction
since the right ear is so doggoned wrong! But even in the quite "sound"
left ear (yes, that would be the good ear that is left to hear sound -
smirk) the sound quality of music is quite acceptable -- to me anyway!
----
Holland's Boy, Bill
- "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
- US Humorist, Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.