Hi Chris,
I think I'm going to go with the bluetooth wireless bluez so that I won't
have to keep them plugged into my iPhone and I don't want to have to deal
with cords or wires.
Plus, I want to be able to put my iPhone in my purse while I'm out and
about and I can listen to musicect while I'm out walking or just being out
side in the yard. Take care.
Lori and the Gipper
--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.