Hi Carla,

I do have the Starbucks app but don't recall being hung up on this box when I 
signed up about six months ago. Not sure if things have changed, but it sure 
sounds like a password, or a retyping of your password for confirmation 
purposes. Wish I could help further.

Paul



From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of CD
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 12:49
To: [email protected]
Subject: Starbucks App Question

I have the Starbucks App which seems accessible until I get past my user name 
and password.  There is a box which says something like must be six characters, 
one capital & smaller letters & numbers.  I already confirmed my password, went 
and filled out my birthday, address but that one box won't let me continue.  
Are any of you familiar with this app?  Thanks for any help you can give.

Carla

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to