Carla,
both Mark and I have the star buck's app.

Unfortunately, the screen where you set up an account is kind of quirky.  I 
just had to keep trying until I got all the required data in all the correct 
fields.  voiceover seems to not hold focus on the relevant edit box.

I did write them and say there are problems with voiceover.  Once you get your 
account set up, though, it's easy to use and doesn't seem quirky.
Cait

On 2013-09-10, at 12:48 PM, "CD" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have the Starbucks App which seems accessible until I get past my user name 
> and password.  There is a box which says something like must be six 
> characters, one capital & smaller letters & numbers.  I already confirmed my 
> password, went and filled out my birthday, address but that one box won’t let 
> me continue.  Are any of you familiar with this app?  Thanks for any help you 
> can give.
>  
> Carla
>  
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
> Group.
>  
> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
>  
> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
>  
> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
> [email protected].
>  
> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing 
> [email protected].
>  
> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to