Hi May, If you turn off cell data you take away a lot of functionality since no apps which require a data connection will work unless you are on a WiFi. This would include email, sending/receiving iMessages, apps like Blindsquare, Ariadne GPS, Tap Tap See and also SIRI.
There is an option in Settings, Cellular called "Enable 3G" and it explains "Using 3G loads data faster, but may decrease battery life". I have heard some people saying you can turn off 3G, your phone falls then back on Edge or GPRS which essentially is 2G, but unless this is different in the United States or the larger cities in Canada I am not able to turn this off since I get no service at all and can't even make a phone call. What you describe about your phone dropping from 100% to 90% in 5 minutes and then down to around 75% in another half hour is definitely not how it should be. I have an iPhone 4S and if I walk out of the house a 8 AM wit the phone at 100% and use it say for 20 minutes walking to work for listening to a book, then maybe make a few calls, check some email, have a few push notifications come in etc. I am usually at maybe between 50% and 60% when I go home at 6 PM. Then if I listen to a book for 4 hours in the evening I am maybe down around 30 or 35%. I would suggest you first let your phone's battery run down until the phone actually shuts down by itself. Maybe time it so that happens in the evening. Then plug it in over night and see how it does the next day. If that doesn't help your best option is to do a factory restore. This means connect it to iTunes and do a restore, then when asked if you want to restore from a backup or whether you want to set this up as a new phone say you want to set it up as a new phone. Once it is done you have to resync your apps back to it, then resync your music, setup your email accounts and so on. Remember that you will loose text message history this way, you will also have to reenter your WiFi password or passwords and pair again any Bluetooth devices. It's a fairly time consuming thing to do and of course you want to make sure you have synced your apps with iTunes before and also transferred any other purchases. Depending on how many apps you have on your phone, you may also want to put them back a few at a time, you never know if a particular app is the culprit and if you only put back the 6 or 8 most important apps and then maybe the rest one or 2 at a time with a few days in between you can see if suddenly after putting back certain apps your battery drainage problem appears again. Oh, and just one more thing. You are not by any chance using location based reminders like "Remind me to do something when I get home" or anything like that? These do use up a lot of battery power because your location is constantly or at least very frequently monitored. Lastly, before you do a factory restore I would wait a couple of weeks until iOS 7 comes out. I am not saying it will solve the issue, but it could help. Most likely the public release is some time next week, sometimes trying to upgrade the day its released causes more problems than its worth because the servers are flooded with upgrade requests and waiting 2 or 3 days often makes it a much smoother experience. If I do an upgrade the same day a major iOS version is released it's definitely something I do via iTunes because at least that way if the download is slow I can easily check it and even during the upgrade process I get feedback as to what is happening which is not the case when you do an over the air upgrade. And remember, before you upgrade, do a sync, do a backup to iTunes or at least to iCloud, then turn Bluetooth off, unload all your apps from the app switcher, turn off your phone and turn it on again, then do the upgrade. Regards, Sieghard -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of May and Noah Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 8:41 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: battery draining That is something else possibly to look into. I'm going to see if turning off cell data helps since I never thought of that one. The cell tower I'll save for the next thing since it was 2 different companies, but again something to think about that I never would have either, thanks lots. May and Prince Noah www.canadianlynx.ca On 2013-09-09, at 11:32 AM, "Scott Duck" <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, > As your old phone was doing it also, I would think it is something > common to both phones, perhaps something in your environment. For > example, is your cell provider possibly having problems with a tower > in your area, causing the signal strength to drop? About a year ago, > I went on a vacation to a place on the gulf coast where I had almost > no signal. For the whole week that I was there, I had the same > battery drain issue that you are describing because the phone was > working to lock onto and hang onto a signal. My phone is also a 4S. > Thanks, > Scott Duck > > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On > Behalf Of May and Noah > Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 10:22 AM > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: battery draining > > Like I said new IPhone, so like a week and a few days. It's an IPhone 4s. > Wifi and bluetooth are always on so whenever I go someplace it will > pick up wifi connections automatically and bluetooth for my keyboard. > > Example of battery drainage now stat at 100%, in 5 minutes drops to > 90%, in half a half we're at 75% and on down the line. > > I first thought it was an issue with my old phone because it was doing > it as well, but after getting this phone about a week ago I'm seeing > the same thing. > > I never until a month ago had the issue with my old phone so sort of > confused. > > May and Prince Noah > www.canadianlynx.ca > > On 2013-09-09, at 11:00 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Hi May, >> >> It would help to know which iPhone you have, how old it is and what >> sort of battery drain you experience say in a 2 hour period where you >> are not using the phone and have the screen locked and where Wi-Fi >> and Bluetooth are turned on. >> >> Regards, >> Sieghard >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On >> Behalf Of May and Noah >> Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 5:04 AM >> To: [email protected] >> Subject: battery draining >> >> Good morning. >> >> I'm wondering if anyone could give me any ideas on what would be >> making my battery drain so quickly? >> >> This is a new IPhone so I can't see that as the issue, all apps are >> closed, screen curtain is off, brightness off, wifi and bluetooth on. >> >> My wifi and bluetooth have always been on and have never drained my >> battery as fast as it's going now so don't know what to think. Any > suggestions? >> >> May and Prince Noah >> www.canadianlynx.ca >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" >> Google Group. >> >> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. >> >> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting >> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. >> >> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing >> [email protected]. >> >> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing >> [email protected]. >> >> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting >> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> Groups "VIPhone" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >> send an email to [email protected]. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" > Google Group. >> >> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. >> >> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. >> >> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing > [email protected]. >> >> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing > [email protected]. >> >> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting > http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> Groups > "VIPhone" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >> send an > email to [email protected]. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" > Google Group. > > Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. > > Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. > > Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing > [email protected]. > > Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing > [email protected]. > > More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting > http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "VIPhone" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. > > Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. > > Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. > > Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing [email protected]. > > Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. > > More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing [email protected]. Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing [email protected]. Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
