I did, but used a case that framed the working part of the screen, so it 
helped to hold down the edges of said protector. The adhesive don't take a 
second or more time very well.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Russ Kiehne" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 2:53 PM
Subject: Can a tactile screen protecter be reused?


The reason I ask, I have an ipod touch I'm having problems with.  I'll be
taking it to an apple store.  I may have to exchange it.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing 
[email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to