Hi Russ,

What kind of problems are you having? I'm using an iPod Touch 5th gen and 
will gladly help you out in any way if you'd like. I'm not using a tactile 
screen protector, but I've never felt the need for one. By tactile screen 
protector I'm assuming you mean something very much like those sold for 
blind touch screen users, right?

Joseph

---- Original Message ----- 
From: "Russ Kiehne" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 6:53 AM
Subject: Can a tactile screen protecter be reused?


The reason I ask, I have an ipod touch I'm having problems with.  I'll be
taking it to an apple store.  I may have to exchange it.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing 
[email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to