The dots offer quicker reference points for me when typing an email or text 
message. I'm a 1 finger typer and do so pretty quickly. Touch typing with my 
typing speed gets confusing for me. 

Donna

On Sep 8, 2013, at 12:17 PM, Joseph FreeTech <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> May I ask what the advantage would be in using this tactile screen 
> protector?
> 
> Joseph
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Russ Kiehne" <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 9:05 AM
> Subject: Re: Can a tactile screen protecter be reused?
> 
> 
> Thanks, when I take my ipod into the Apple store to exchange it, I'll see if
> they will transfer to the new ipod.
> 
> -----Original Message----- 
> From: Donna
> Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 8:47 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Can a tactile screen protecter be reused?
> 
> Yes a tactile screen protector can be reused. I use a tactile screen
> protector with my iPhone. I had an old protector that was a bit worn that I
> had saved. A friend got a new iPhone and wanted to try using his phone with
> a screen protector and without to see which would work best for him before
> he paid the money for the tactile screen protector. So I gave him my old one
> to use. I would recommend placing the screen protector in an envelope to
> help keep dust, dirt any other materials from sticking to its sticky back.
> 
> Donna
> 
> On Sep 8, 2013, at 9:53 AM, "Russ Kiehne" <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> The reason I ask, I have an ipod touch I'm having problems with.  I'll be
>> taking it to an apple store.  I may have to exchange it.
>> 
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone"
>> Google Group.
>> 
>> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
>> 
>> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
>> 
>> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing
>> [email protected].
>> 
>> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing
>> [email protected].
>> 
>> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting
>> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
>> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google
> Group.
> 
> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
> 
> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> 
> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing
> [email protected].
> 
> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing
> [email protected].
> 
> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
> Group.
> 
> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
> 
> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> 
> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
> [email protected].
> 
> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing 
> [email protected].
> 
> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
> Group.
> 
> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
> 
> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> 
> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
> [email protected].
> 
> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing 
> [email protected].
> 
> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to