It depends on the subscription that you have. if you do streaming only I want 
to say it is $15 a month.

> On Aug 3, 2022, at 11:16 PM, Christopher Chaltain <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> And how much does Sirius XM cost?
> 
> --
> Christopher (AKA CJ)
> Chaltain at Outlook
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Kevin 
> Minor
> Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 10:08 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: RE: 2022 Season NFL audio
> 
> Hi.
> 
> I think the NFL app isn't the only way to hear the games. If you have the 
> Sirius XM skill on your Echo, you can also use the app on your smartphone, 
> and I think the NFL games are there.
> 
> There's something else to mention about the NFL on the Sirius XM app. I'm not 
> positive about this, but I think you can listen to prior games for up to a 
> week. I wish I could do that on my Dot, but I'll settle for the live stuff.
> 
> Kevin, Valerie and Jilly
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of 
> Christopher Chaltain
> Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 10:30 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: RE: 2022 Season NFL audio
> 
> I may be getting the NFL and NBA apps mixed up, but it might be the case that 
> you won't see the audio button until the game is live.
> 
> To report an issue with the NFL, you can do the following:
> 
> As you have purchased NFL Game Pass in the USA, please contact their 
> dedicated customer support team via the following link: 
> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdigitalcare.nfl.com%2Fhc%2Fen-us%2Frequests%2Fnew&amp;data=05%7C01%7C%7C5758d24225f04cd3d58d08da75c67c40%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637951792590914502%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=iZeMSxVBNy8%2F2HL9tBGSXAhXOSax%2BhYKiTxAF%2BNL9tw%3D&amp;reserved=0,
>  or email directly; [email protected]
> 
> The problem I ran into last year was that VoiceOver couldn't get inside the 
> mini-player, and the audio started muted, so there was no way to get into the 
> mini-player and unmute the audio. I got nowhere with the ticket I opened, and 
> since all purchases are final, I couldn't get refunded for the $99 annual 
> subscription. I ended up opening a complaint with the DOJ under the ADA. My 
> argument was that the NFL is keeping other services from carrying these audio 
> streams making the only option their inaccessible player. The DOJ said they 
> weren't pursuing the matter, but they'd keep it on file. I'd suggest others 
> open up support tickets against the NFL and it's app, and even consider 
> submitting a complaint to the DOJ.
> 
> --
> Christopher (AKA CJ)
> Chaltain at Outlook
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of 
> Richard Turner
> Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 8:54 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: RE: 2022 Season NFL audio
> 
> Is there any kind of support email in the settings?
> 
> I'd also ask them to make the app more accessible.
> Good luck with that.
> 
> 
> Richard
> “People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought 
> which they seldom use.” - Søren Kierkegaard
> 
> My web site: 
> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.turner42.com%2F&amp;data=05%7C01%7C%7C5758d24225f04cd3d58d08da75c67c40%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637951792590914502%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=zYRxCPma%2BX2hf4v%2BeovSvZoICIGPN51IF40W%2BrIwtEE%3D&amp;reserved=0
> 🦅
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Donald 
> Roberts
> Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 6:16 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: 2022 Season NFL audio
> 
> I just downloaded the NFL app to my S E 2020 , intending to subscribe to the 
> lower tier package so that I can listen to the audio for any home or away 
> games.
> 
> Thus far, I have completely struck out to use a baseball analagy. I looked as 
> carefully as I could but found nothing pertaining specifically to audio. 
> There was a question asking the user to list their TV provider. The worst 
> thing, however, is that the app has a significant number of unlabeled buttons.
> 
> I write in the hope that others can navigate this maze and provide pointers 
> as to how to accomplish my objective.
> 
> Thanks in advance.
> 
> Don Roberts
> 
> --
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
> [email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
> [email protected]
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=05%7C01%7C%7C5758d24225f04cd3d58d08da75c67c40%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637951792590914502%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=I%2BQ%2B8yPtQhx%2FLZJKmdtl%2FKoUUEgGEKh9eBu5EPbytjw%3D&amp;reserved=0
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit 
> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2Facfaddd3-f788-7d0d-5b6d-c6f2425b249d%2540gmail.com&amp;data=05%7C01%7C%7C5758d24225f04cd3d58d08da75c67c40%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637951792590914502%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=GRu3o6raytPzeMN9FxPZQg%2B5GBM46my0Dcqqbi4cCFA%3D&amp;reserved=0.
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
> [email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
> [email protected]
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=05%7C01%7C%7C5758d24225f04cd3d58d08da75c67c40%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637951792590914502%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=I%2BQ%2B8yPtQhx%2FLZJKmdtl%2FKoUUEgGEKh9eBu5EPbytjw%3D&amp;reserved=0
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit 
> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2F02a001d8a7a5%25241e62e630%25245b28b290%2524%2540comcast.net&amp;data=05%7C01%7C%7C5758d24225f04cd3d58d08da75c67c40%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637951792590914502%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=n1sG9HL8q%2FFwJ0Jw8a3zBNylFuF2dtlSWi7y%2FCMuXJA%3D&amp;reserved=0.
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
> [email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
> [email protected]
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=05%7C01%7C%7C5758d24225f04cd3d58d08da75c67c40%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637951792590914502%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=I%2BQ%2B8yPtQhx%2FLZJKmdtl%2FKoUUEgGEKh9eBu5EPbytjw%3D&amp;reserved=0
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit 
> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2FPH0PR14MB429677D8C992A9973BEDE9E6C89F9%2540PH0PR14MB4296.namprd14.prod.outlook.com&amp;data=05%7C01%7C%7C5758d24225f04cd3d58d08da75c67c40%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637951792590914502%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=gt5z6FwDxVt1Ye3aq3ZyZDaaZdXvzs0LPqWiIVHP6Es%3D&amp;reserved=0.
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
> [email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
> [email protected]
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=05%7C01%7C%7C5758d24225f04cd3d58d08da75c67c40%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637951792590914502%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=I%2BQ%2B8yPtQhx%2FLZJKmdtl%2FKoUUEgGEKh9eBu5EPbytjw%3D&amp;reserved=0
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit 
> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2FCH0PR02MB80270494968F9DAD00C21B2FC39F9%2540CH0PR02MB8027.namprd02.prod.outlook.com&amp;data=05%7C01%7C%7C5758d24225f04cd3d58d08da75c67c40%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637951792591071302%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=UOVQNzev2zgz7xdf6CSfVrQve7Sf%2Fqo31sK7zAR7Hao%3D&amp;reserved=0.
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
> [email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
> [email protected]
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/PH0PR14MB4296C89230F80ABE24713036C89F9%40PH0PR14MB4296.namprd14.prod.outlook.com.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/6E86B428-C4BC-4130-83BE-5D592237A9D3%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to