Is there any kind of support email in the settings?

I'd also ask them to make the app more accessible.
Good luck with that.


Richard
“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought 
which they seldom use.” - Søren Kierkegaard

My web site: https://www.turner42.com
🦅

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Donald 
Roberts
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 6:16 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: 2022 Season NFL audio

I just downloaded the NFL app to my S E 2020 , intending to subscribe to the 
lower tier package so that I can listen to the audio for any home or away games.

Thus far, I have completely struck out to use a baseball analagy. I looked as 
carefully as I could but found nothing pertaining specifically to audio. There 
was a question asking the user to list their TV provider. The worst thing, 
however, is that the app has a significant number of unlabeled buttons.

I write in the hope that others can navigate this maze and provide pointers as 
to how to accomplish my objective.

Thanks in advance.

Don Roberts

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/acfaddd3-f788-7d0d-5b6d-c6f2425b249d%40gmail.com.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/02a001d8a7a5%241e62e630%245b28b290%24%40comcast.net.

Reply via email to