That was my experience except that for some reason I could not get the game to play and was unable to get to video or audio controls. i couldn't choose my team either, and was given the Rams because the app knew muy location which is LA even though I am not a Rams fan.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Olver" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2022 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: 2022 Season NFL audio


I, too downloaded the NFL app. Could not, without assistance choose my favorite team. Once you get past that screne the app appears to be quite accessible though I haven't figured out how to subscribe to the NFL PLUS portion yet.

Film at Eleven.

Fred Olver, N9BSO
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Roberts" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 8:16 PM
Subject: 2022 Season NFL audio


I just downloaded the NFL app to my S E 2020 , intending to subscribe to the lower tier package so that I can listen to the audio for any home or away games.

Thus far, I have completely struck out to use a baseball analagy. I looked as carefully as I could but found nothing pertaining specifically to audio. There was a question asking the user to list their TV provider. The worst thing, however, is that the app has a significant number of unlabeled buttons.

I write in the hope that others can navigate this maze and provide pointers as to how to accomplish my objective.

Thanks in advance.

Don Roberts

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/acfaddd3-f788-7d0d-5b6d-c6f2425b249d%40gmail.com.


--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/009101d8a908%247b2f0060%240e01a8c0%40DESKTOPLJELFNI.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/009201d8a90f%24d776cb80%240b01a8c0%40AndyPC.

Reply via email to