I subscribed to Apple 1 even though I already had the Apple TV Plus subscription. They made the appropriate adjustments.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Les Kriegler" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: Apple One


Hi Mary,

While I have not had experience with the subscriptions, I would think that if you decide you wish to go for the premium bundle, Apple would be cooperative in assisting you with a refund. I’m not certain that Apple accessibility could take care of it, but I would think that you would get cooperation from Apple. Hopefully, somebody who has more experience will respond to your query.
Best regards,
Les

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 27, 2021, at 7:47 PM, Mary Otten <[email protected]> wrote:

I am sorry for that vague subject line. I am interested to know if anybody has experience in signing up for an Apple one bundle when you might be in the middle of a subscription which is included in that bundle. For instance, I have Apple Music, and my husband has Apple TV+. We are in a family sharing group. My music subscription is about to run out, and it is a yearly one, so if I pay for it in a couple of days I have it for a year. What happens if, after I’ve renewed that subscription, we decide to go for the Apple one premium or whatever it’s called, $30 a month that gets you everything, like Apple Arcade that I don’t care about, but that’s another matter. Do you just lose all the money you paid? I’ve tried to Google around and haven’t had much success. So, has anybody done this?


Sent from my iPhone

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/A57E793E-9D64-4F99-9FEE-7F6363FB33C3%40gmail.com.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/F5DDFFC8-A10F-4FB7-A64C-66DE98BEFB31%40gmail.com.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/010b01d7b405%244dd8d0d0%240b01a8c0%40AndyPC.

Reply via email to