Thanks, Les. I know somewhere I saw a reference to how if you had a subscription to something and then you signed up for the all everything, it would be taken care of. I’m just not sure how it works. My music subscription runs out a couple of days from now. My husbands TV plus runs out a month or so from now, etc. So I guess I should try to call somewhere and Apple, it’s just that I never call anybody except Accessibility, since all my devices don’t have AppleCare plus anymore. Mary
Sent from my iPhone > On Sep 27, 2021, at 5:39 PM, Les Kriegler <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi again Mary > > I had another thought. You might want to ride to support and iTunes.com and > pose that question to them. Again, I would be confident that they would work > with you on this. > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Sep 27, 2021, at 7:47 PM, Mary Otten <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> I am sorry for that vague subject line. I am interested to know if anybody >> has experience in signing up for an Apple one bundle when you might be in >> the middle of a subscription which is included in that bundle. For instance, >> I have Apple Music, and my husband has Apple TV+. We are in a family sharing >> group. My music subscription is about to run out, and it is a yearly one, so >> if I pay for it in a couple of days I have it for a year. What happens if, >> after I’ve renewed that subscription, we decide to go for the Apple one >> premium or whatever it’s called, $30 a month that gets you everything, like >> Apple Arcade that I don’t care about, but that’s another matter. Do you just >> lose all the money you paid? I’ve tried to Google around and haven’t had >> much success. So, has anybody done this? >> >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >> -- >> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. >> >> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if >> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or >> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. >> >> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: >> [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at >> [email protected] >> >> The archives for this list can be searched at: >> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "VIPhone" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to [email protected]. >> To view this discussion on the web visit >> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/A57E793E-9D64-4F99-9FEE-7F6363FB33C3%40gmail.com. > > -- > The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. > > If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if > you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or > moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. > > Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: > [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at > [email protected] > > The archives for this list can be searched at: > http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "VIPhone" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/F1080F4E-1707-4680-A689-97FE49031EEB%40gmail.com. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/7B2F667F-28C0-4DD8-95AF-A4E35F1C584E%40gmail.com.
