On 12/13/10 6:58 AM, Nathan Gibbs wrote: > * Tom Eastep wrote: >> On 12/11/10 7:17 AM, Nathan Gibbs wrote: >> >>> Anyhow, can the current shorewall release do what I need as an action >>> instead >>> of a macro? >>> If it can, upgrading our shorewalls gets a higher priority. >> >> Please disregard my last post. No -- the current version does not >> support REDIRECT rules in an Action. >> >> > I'm still thinking about this, and "might" have a solution. > > First a couple of questions. > 1. In iptables, does the nat table get processed before the filter table?
Yes -- please see http://www.shorewall.net/Documentation_Index.html > > 2. Could I call a chain in the nat table from the filter table? No. -Tom -- Tom Eastep \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who Shoreline, \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like Washington, USA \ all of the passengers in his car http://shorewall.net \________________________________________________
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Oracle to DB2 Conversion Guide: Learn learn about native support for PL/SQL, new data types, scalar functions, improved concurrency, built-in packages, OCI, SQL*Plus, data movement tools, best practices and more. http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdev2dev
_______________________________________________ Shorewall-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users
