* Nathan Gibbs wrote: > * Nathan Gibbs wrote: >> * Tom Eastep wrote: >> >>> Why don't you just put the REDIRECT rule before the DROP rule? >>> >> So I could put that into a macro and call that instead of DROP on my rules. >> > > My rules would look like this > > DropFinal net:10.0.0.0/8 fw all # Bogon > > My /usr/share/shorewall/macro.DropFinal File is currently. > > REDIRECT - 81 tcp 80 > DROP - fw all > > Shorewall still won't fly. > > I know I'm missing something simple here. > :-)
OK, I "think" I've got it. Rules need to look like this DropFinal net:10.0.0.0/8 - - # Bogon My /usr/share/shorewall/macro.DropFinal File is currently. REDIRECT- - 81 tcp 80 DROP - fw all I have an ACCEPT net fw tcp 81 Rule before the DropFinal rules so I think I can get away with a REDIRECT- instead of just REDIRECT Thanks, and let me know if I am still missing something. :-) -- Sincerely, Nathan Gibbs Systems Administrator Christ Media http://www.cmpublishers.com
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Oracle to DB2 Conversion Guide: Learn learn about native support for PL/SQL, new data types, scalar functions, improved concurrency, built-in packages, OCI, SQL*Plus, data movement tools, best practices and more. http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdev2dev
_______________________________________________ Shorewall-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users
