Assalamo alaykom,

Jazakallaho khayran akhi Ibrahim for your work, really I liked the first one
but it doesen't work :( attached what it gives! I think that we should not
touch the body and the fotter of the photo neither the backgroud color, any
way now I will use the old one, if somewone (either you or brother Saber)
can give us the old image (the one that I sent + with the water reflect +
without the word Allah in the reflection)? can any one provide it in next
hours?

2009/12/20 Ebrahim Sakr <[email protected]>

>
>
> بتاريخ 20 ديسمبر, 2009 12:55 م، جاء من Abdelmonam Kouka <
> [email protected]>:
>
>> Both of them contain the word of Allah (in the logo) inverted in the water
>> reflect which is not permitted as I know!
>
> The work of brother Ibrahim has a good idea but where is "Gaza" in the
>> photo?
>>
>
> OK
> this is after I removed "water reflect" of Sabily's logo and
> 1 - add "we are all gaza" on the top corner
> 2 - add "we ara all gaza" as a "watermark"
>
> --
> EbrhmSkr
>



-- 
عبد المنعم كوكة
Abdelmonam Kouka
http://sabily-guru.blogspot.com/

<<attachment: Screenshot-Sabily Gaza [Running] - Sun VirtualBox-1.png>>

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to