Assalamo alaykom,

I do as brother Ahmed said but the it doesn't appears! What I need now is
the attached file (with the same dimensions and colors) but customized for
Gaza, if it is not possible I will keep it like the existent one, I think it
is good also (specially with the water reflect..I like it).

2009/12/19 أحمد المحمودي <[email protected]>

> On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 07:55:38AM +0100, Abdelmonam Kouka wrote:
> > I need the pcx format to test it and see what it gives...
> ---end quoted text---
>
> If it is just image format conversion that you want, you can do it with
> ImageMagick (Debian/Ubuntu package: imagemagick) command:
>
> convert file.jpg file.pcx
>
> --
>  ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
>  Digital design engineer
>  GPG KeyID: 0xEDDDA1B7 (@ subkeys.pgp.net)
>  GPG Fingerprint: 8206 A196 2084 7E6D 0DF8  B176 BC19 6A94 EDDD A1B7
>



-- 
عبد المنعم كوكة
Abdelmonam Kouka
http://sabily-guru.blogspot.com/

<<attachment: splash.pcx>>

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to