Sorry i doesn't notice '^^
nice one, but i think it should be darker .. this is related to how text be
written .
it would be better if you attach a preview of the LiveCD image with text :)

2009/12/19 Abdelmonam Kouka <[email protected]>

> I need the pcx format to test it and see what it gives...
>
> 2009/12/19 Ebrahim Sakr <[email protected]>
>
>> I'm sorry for late replaying
>> this is what I can do quickly
>> what about this... ?
>>
>> --
>> EbrhmSkr
>>
>
>
>
> --
> عبد المنعم كوكة
> Abdelmonam Kouka
> http://sabily-guru.blogspot.com/
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: 
> https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team<https://launchpad.net/%7Esabily-designers-team>
> Post to     : [email protected]
> Unsubscribe : 
> https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team<https://launchpad.net/%7Esabily-designers-team>
> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>
>


-- 
Saber OMRI
Enseignant TIC
Al Manhal Geek
Supporter ubuntu & edubuntu
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to