For the resolutions, I think we generally must have at least two types of
resolution 4/3 and 16/9 :
- for the 4/3 let's say 1280*1024
- for the 16/9 let's have 1440*900

(This is for alla wallpaper insha'allah)

2009/11/23 aelmahmoudy <[email protected]>

> السلام عليكم،
>
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 02:12:22PM +0100, Abdelmonam Kouka wrote:
> > I think that we use 1200*1600 as resolution, brother Ahmed can confirm
> that,
> > for submission I think that a project called Sabily-artwork exist in
> > launchpad in which you should upload your work, isn't that brother Ahmed?
> >
> > 2009/11/23 Imran <[email protected]>
> > > Do I need to send you the image in a different resolution? Or what else
> do
> > > I need to do to submit it.
> ---end quoted text---
>
>  Yes. If you can use bzr, then use the branch:
>
>  lp:~sabily.team/sabily-artwork/trunk
>
> --
>  ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
>  Digital design engineer
>  GPG KeyID: 0xEDDDA1B7 (@ subkeys.pgp.net)
>  GPG Fingerprint: 8206 A196 2084 7E6D 0DF8  B176 BC19 6A94 EDDD A1B7
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: 
> https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team<https://launchpad.net/%7Esabily-designers-team>
> Post to     : [email protected]
> Unsubscribe : 
> https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team<https://launchpad.net/%7Esabily-designers-team>
> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>



-- 
Saber OMRI
Enseignant TIC
Al Manhal Scolaire
Supporter ubuntu & edubuntu
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to