You are welcome brother :) take your time and do well your exam inchalla
then return to Sabily artwork...

2009/11/11 Imran <[email protected]>

> Inshallah I will try to work on adding Sabily in the wallpaper.Although I
> would appreciate any ideas regarding on how I can go about it. But I have
> exams in the coming weeks and I may be hard presed to do something about it.
>
>
> Jazakallah for the response
>
> --- On *Wed, 11/11/09, Abdelmonam Kouka <[email protected]>*wrote:
>
>
> From: Abdelmonam Kouka <[email protected]>
>
> Subject: Re: [Sabily.team] Wallpaper
> To: "Imran" <[email protected]>
> Cc: [email protected]
> Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 3:49 AM
>
>
> Nice but where is Sabily in this photo? ;)
>
> Can you please subscribe in this team and be a member of Sabily designers
> team: 
> https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team<https://launchpad.net/%7Esabily-designers-team>
>
>
> 2009/11/10 Imran 
> <[email protected]<http://mc/[email protected]>
> >
>
>>  I came up with this idea of a wallpaper for sabily. i hope you like it. I
>> can also send the original psd file if required.
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/44362...@n03/4079166305/
>>
>> Jazakallah
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Mailing list: 
>> https://launchpad.net/~sabily.team<https://launchpad.net/%7Esabily.team>
>> Post to : 
>> [email protected]<http://mc/[email protected]>
>> Unsubscribe : 
>> https://launchpad.net/~sabily.team<https://launchpad.net/%7Esabily.team>
>> More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> عبد المنعم كوكة
> Abdelmonam Kouka
> Software Engineer
> GNU/Linux user #450141
> GPG Fingerprint: EC21 1E4E 5B0C E4E7 0D64 3305 0D62 75C9 2C15 16E0
> ================================================
> "Some people see things as they are and say why.
> I dream things that never were and say why not?"
> [George Bernard Shaw]
> ================================================
> http://www.sabily.org/
> http://arabeyes.org/
> http://www.ubuntu-tn.org/
>
>
>


-- 
عبد المنعم كوكة
Abdelmonam Kouka
Software Engineer
GNU/Linux user #450141
GPG Fingerprint: EC21 1E4E 5B0C E4E7 0D64  3305 0D62 75C9 2C15 16E0
================================================
"Some people see things as they are and say why.
I dream things that never were and say why not?"
                          [George Bernard Shaw]
================================================
http://www.sabily.org/
http://arabeyes.org/
http://www.ubuntu-tn.org/
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to