So how do I go about it now? Do I need to submit anymore files or anything of 
the sort?






________________________________
From: Abdelmonam Kouka <[email protected]>
To: أحمد المحمودي <[email protected]>
Cc: Imran <[email protected]>; [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 12:02:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Sabily-designers-team] [Sabily.team] Wallpaper


Me too I prefer the last one "Desktop 5 copy".




2009/11/17 أحمد المحمودي <[email protected]>

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:49:45PM -0800, Imran wrote:
>>> Image Four
>>---end quoted text---
>
>>The last one titled "Desktop 5 Copy" is good ! The rest have issues:
>
>>For the first two, the word "The Solution" does not look good.
>
>>For the second & third images, having sabily in large scale made it lose
>>resolution.
>
>>--
>> ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
>>  Digital design engineer
>> GPG KeyID: 0xEDDDA1B7 (@ subkeys.pgp.net)
>> GPG Fingerprint: 8206 A196 2084 7E6D 0DF8  B176 BC19 6A94 EDDD A1B7
>


-- 
عبد المنعم كوكة
Abdelmonam Kouka



      
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sabily-designers-team
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to