I sent some - not sure I used the correct address…

> On Sep 3, 2026, at 5:04 PM, Paul Sorenson <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Done
> 
> -p
> 
> On 9/2/2026 6:15 PM, Doug Brewer wrote:
>> Hey Rick,
>> 
>> To send funds via PayPal, log into its service and use my email address as 
>> the intended recipient. If you'd rather use Venmo, drop me an email and I'll 
>> give you my username.
>> 
>> Thanks.
>> 
>> On 9/2/26 5:17 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
>>> Doug,
>>> 
>>> Haven’t heard from PDMLers for a long while.
>>> 
>>> I am glad to contribute, you remind me how to do so.
>>> 
>>> Rick
>> -- 
>> %(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
>> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and 
>> follow the directions.
> 
> -- 
> If you are being chased by a pack of taxidermists, do not play dead.
> --
> %(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
> the directions.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to