done.. wish it could be more
ann

On 9/2/2026 1:03 PM, Doug Brewer wrote:
Hello, children.

Been a while, but I'm still around, the ghost in the machine. Just paid for another month of service and thought I'd encourage you all to think about tossing some coins in the jar if you can.

PayPal is still my email address and I have Venmo, available if you like. Will consider other options.

Thanks. Carry on.

Doug the List Guy
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow the directions.

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com
https://www.cafepress.com/+ann-sanfedele+gifts
https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/annsan
https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Shop/annsanfedelecalendarsandbooks



--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to