Doug,

Haven’t heard from PDMLers for a long while.  

I am glad to contribute, you remind me how to do so.

Rick

> On Sep 2, 2026, at 1:03 PM, Doug Brewer <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hello, children.
> 
> Been a while, but I'm still around, the ghost in the machine. Just paid for 
> another month of service and thought I'd encourage you all to think about 
> tossing some coins in the jar if you can.
> 
> PayPal is still my email address and I have Venmo, available if you like. 
> Will consider other options.
> 
> Thanks. Carry on.
> 
> Doug the List Guy
> --
> %(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
> the directions.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow 
the directions.

Reply via email to