/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Anyone who might know this...I'd appreciate the help...

I keep hearing that the NetMeeting module is almost complete, but I haven't
seen any new source...also, does anyone have a HowTo for turning the source
into a real, loadable module?  David copied me on the last version of the
source, but I'm not bright enough to turn the text into a module.

Next, I'm running Shoutcast ON my masq firewall box and I need to make the
stream available to the outside world.  I think it's pretty easy, but I'm
not sure what the command is.  What I need to do is allow people to connect
to ports 8000 and 8001.

Any help?

Carl

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to