/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */ Hi guys, I've got a tough one for you. I want to run Impact Encore remotely through the internet. I don't even know if anyone of you have heard of Impact Encore. I've figured out only a few things. It uses port 86 UDP for a MicroFocus COBOL connection. It uses port 1038 as some kind of control port. It then uses random ports about 1024 for data connection ports. Does anyone know how to get this to work through a masq server? Basically my setup is: Encore server on NT on the LAN which has access to the internet through the Linux gateway. I want to access the Encore server from outside the LAN (from the Internet). If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! Rob _______________________________________________ Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES UNSUBSCRIBING! or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting. You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.
