/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


>I keep hearing that the NetMeeting module is almost complete, but I haven't
>seen any new source...

I hope to have the source from Raj any day now.

>also, does anyone have a HowTo for turning the source
>into a real, loadable module?  David copied me on the last version of the
>source, but I'm not bright enough to turn the text into a module.

Compile it and rename to a .o.  Then, if its written properly,
an 'insmod' should be able to load it ok.


>Next, I'm running Shoutcast ON my masq firewall box and I need to make the
>stream available to the outside world.  I think it's pretty easy, but I'm
>not sure what the command is.  What I need to do is allow people to connect
>to ports 8000 and 8001.

Do you have PORTFW enabled in the kernel and have IPMASQADM loaded on your
box?  If so, the example in the HOWTO should be more than enough to
get you going.

--David
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
|  David A. Ranch - Linux/Networking/PC hardware         [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
!----                                                                    ----!
`----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to