/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


    I know this may have been asked before, but I can't seem to find it
anywhere in my archives.

    While running ipfwadm (I know, I haven't upgraded to ipchains yet),
how can I track the amount of traffic generated on each masq-ed client?
I want to be able to track how much they output and how much is coming
back into them.

    AMK4

--
W |
  |  Digital information lasts forever, or five years
  |   - whichever comes first.
  |____________________________________________________________________
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   .   303.442.6410 x130
  SysAdmin / Websmith                           .     800.441.3873 x130
  Photo Craft Laboratories, Inc.             .        eFax 248.671.0909
  http://www.pcraft.com                  .            3550 Arapahoe Ave
  .................. .  .  .     .                    Boulder, CO 80303

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to