/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



>tcpdump: listening on eth0
>13:54:49.943184 random.outside.com.1594 > host.inside.com.http: S
850438382:850438382(0) win 32120 <mss 1460,sackOK,timestamp 200558522[|tcp]>
(DF)
>13:54:49.943256 host.inside.com.http > random.outside.com.1594: R 0:0(0) ack
850438383 win 0
>
>Which appears to be the client attempting a tcp connection (SYN packet) to
>the firewall (host.inside.com) and getting rejected (RST packet).

Are you allowing port 80 into your external interface?


>/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm ipportfw -C
>/usr/sbin/ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $extip 80 -R 192.168.0.10 80
>
>(copied from http://members.home.net/ipmasq/ipmasq-HOWTO-1.76-6.html#ss6.8)
>
>What is the "-C"???  I assumed the author wanted to clear the tables, so
>I use the "-f" option instead.  Other than that, I do what the docs say
>and it does not work.

Doh!  That looks like a Typo!  Thanks!  That will be fixed in 
v1.77.

--David
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
|  David A. Ranch - Linux/Networking/PC hardware         [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
!----                                                                    ----!
`----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to