/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



>> Are you allowing port 80 into your external interface?
>
>Yes.  If I start httpd on the firewall and try to connect to
>it, I can.  I am not doing anything to disallow such connections
>(at this time).

Well, as long as you DON'T run HTTPd on your firewall box and
you are forwarding port 80 to your specific internal WWW server,
it should work.

Are you getting any firewall errors?


>You are welcome.  Thanks for the quick answer and for all the
>hard work documenting these tools.  It's much appreciated!

You're welcome.

--David
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
|  David A. Ranch - Linux/Networking/PC hardware         [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
!----                                                                    ----!
`----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to