/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Noeleee wrote:
| I don't think that I have committed a sin by asking a BSDI question
| here...since many of you guys might be BSDI experts. BSDI also has a
| MASQ vertion and that is why I asked the question. 

The list is Linux-specific, which is stated numerous times in the welcome
message you received when you first subscribed.  While you might get lucky
and find someone here who is also a BSD/OS wizard, you're more likely to
find useful information from BSD-specific sources.

| Anyways.... I am still waiting for an answer, meanwhile I do my reserch. 

I suggest the bsdi-users mailing list.  There is a searchable archive at
http://www.nexial.nl/mailinglists/ dating back to 1992, and subscription
information can be found at http://www.bsdi.com/info/bsdi-users.html.

Failing that, comp.unix.bsd.* is usually teeming with knowledgable people.
NAT/IPmasq is a popular application these days, so I'd imagine someone you
won't have to look too hard for help on those groups.

If you're really desperate, contact BSDI support.  Lots of information
appears to be available at http://www.bsdi.com/support/.

-James



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to