/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



Why not print out the HTLM page, formatted and all?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Frank Matthews
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 1999 11:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Masq] ip masq how to TEXT file
Importance: High


/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



Hi,

is there a text version of the IP-Masq How-To so I can print it out and
refer to it
while I'm trying to setup ipmasq as opposed to constantly switching back and
forth
between 2 pc's one I'm working on and the other on the web page with the
html how
to??

--

Frank Matthews
Microsoft Certified Professional
A+ Certified
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]




_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/




_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to