Hi,

I have a roommate that has a PC running Windows 95 and he connect to the web
via our single phone line.  Now since I have a cable connection in my Bondi
and running Linux, we want to test IP MASQ.
Now, how do we test and connect using these available hardware?
Do we need to have another phone line or can we call our own number?
How can I connect the 2 computers directly?  Do I need to buy ethernet hub
and another Ethernet card?
I have already looked at the IP-MASQ HOWTO (http://ipmasq.cjb.net/) but they
don't really specify
the physical connection.
Thanks a lot.

1. iMac, johnb's 2.2.6-ip kernel, cable-modem connection thru ethernet
   (I assumed IP MASQ feature in this kernel is enabled)
2. single phone line
3. PC running Windows 95 with Ethernet card.

Gerry



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to