In the catalogue of the Gruutshusemuseum, Catalogus Van de
Kantverzameling, I have encountered some photos of samples in Paris lace
which call themselves Staal voor een Mutsenslip in Parijse Kloskant. They
look a lot like a piece that I have been studying. What surprises me is
that the piece I am studying seems like it is a pair of lappets sewn
together, but these samples in the book say they are 19de-20ste eeuw, which
I think means 19th -20th century. The pieces look like they might be early
19th century, when people still wore lappets. But 20th century? What
does Staal voor een Mutsenslip mean? I have posted the photos on
laceioli.ning in the Identification-history group. Can anyone explain this
to me?
 http://laceioli.ning.com/group/identification-history

Devon

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to