OMG!!! I just found 2 things that I “physically” acquired through this list! 
They have been “lost” since 2003! I found them on our 25th anniversary!

1. The pricking of Miss Channer’s Mat that I won in a raffle Jacqui held 
through Arachne! I never ever win raffles and won that one!!! I Sooo want to 
tackle it but still need more bobbins!

2. The Lace Dealer’s Pattern Book from the Luton Museum! Everyone in Arachne 
worked so hard to preserve the samples from Thomas Lester’s Lace Pattern Book, 
and to get the facsimile book produced so we could turn to it without having to 
go to the Luton Museum! Seemed like it took forever then suddenly it was 
offered to us. They mention Arachne in the book and mention how we brought 
worldwide interest to the conservation work.

 As a group we should recognise how deeply we have impacted the world of lace. 
It has been a very good and productive 25 years.

Cearbhael 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 12, 2020, at 4:13 PM, Ruth Lyon <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hello, lace friends!
> 
> I joined Arachne in 2008, which was also the year I attended my first IOLI
> convention, and my lace guild, the Doris Southard Lace Guild, became a
> chapter of IOLI.
> 
> 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to