Yes, Happy Anniversary to Arachne.  Thanks, Liz, for starting it and 
maintaining it all these years.

Arachne had just celebrated it's 1st anniversary when I joined, so it's been 24 
years for me.  Doesn't seem like it's been that long.  I was just a beginner at 
lace when I joined, and credit Arachne discussions for many of my skills and 
techniques.  Arachne was also the reason for my first trip abroad.  The '98 
conference in Nottingham enticed me to fly across the ocean.  60 of us met for 
a week of classes and fun.

So, today I'll celebrate both Easter and Arachne.  To do that I suppose I 
should be making a lace egg, but I'll just have to be happy to work on the lace 
hat that's on my pillow.  Perhaps it will be warm enough to sit outdoors on the 
patio and lace.  Social distancing does give me the choice of inside or outside 
my house. 

Celebrate in your way but keep safe.

Alice in Oregon -- where the sun is shining right now

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to